Your favorite scent

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by DostThouHaveMilk, Dec 6, 2008.

1. What is your favorite scent?

I am ordering FOs tomorrow while there is 10% off and I have four I have to order and that leaves me needing to order at least one more to also get the bundle price off as well....so I thought I would try something new....

2. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

I love Dragons Blood FO, when its a good quality. Only thing is its what the customers want not what I like. Tammy

3. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Of the new ones I tried this year....Brushed Cotton (customers agree) and Amber Romance (customers don't agree).

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

LOVE Lillian's Honey l'Octaine and for me Lavender is a great seller. but that is EO that I use.

5. shawhee

shawhee Member

Apple Jack n Peel - I cant keep it here. Moonlight path was a nice one, but I thought the scent faded too much. I also like strong scents so it may have something to do with that.

6. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Pink sugar here or Oatmeal milk and honey. Those are my favorites.
    Theresa

7. Thanks for the ideas!

I already soap Dragon's Blood and could kick myself for not having soaped it for Christmas. I barely have enough bars to fill the orders I have right now.
    I'm ordering from Nature's Garden, which I am sure is a lower quality place, but it fits my budget and seems to be working for me.

Thanks!

Roseanna

8. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

I am a fragrace junkie!!!

If I had $1000 to spend on FO's I would! :crazy

Love Spell sold great for me 2 weekends ago. I buy a lot from Aroma Haven. They has super speedy service.
    Lillian's Oatmeal Milk and Honey smells like you could drink it. So yummy!

I like the smell of Lillian's Cleopatra's Treasures but it did not sale for me. I used .7 ppo but it is strong!!!

Good Luck.

9. I really like my Love Spell Type but it does not sell that well for me. It is even a beautiful swirled bar. Ah well, more for me...lol

I ended up ordering the "Pink Sugar" this time around to see what it is like. I was already ordering Black Magic, Sandalwood, Gardenia (for Debbie's candles) and Patchouli.

I was searching through their selection and there are three scents I think I just have to soap...if only for label appeal!
    You ready for this?
    Democrat, Idependant and Republican Fragrance Oils! :rofl
    http://tinyurl.com/DemocratFO
    http://tinyurl.com/IndependantFO
    http://tinyurl.com/RepublicanFO

I'll order those when I actually feel like I have money to spend.

10. Huminbird

Huminbird New Member

I did a show yesterday and sold out of Black Raspberry Vanilla and could have sold more if I had them.

11. BRV sells really well for me, too. Part of it is I push it though because I just really like it.

12. Sondra

Sondra New Member

OH my chocolate/raspberry goes real good here forgot abt that.

13. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

OH Yes, I forgot about one of my bestsellers, Honeysuckle. Real smelling FO and very addictive. Tammy

14. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Roseanna, I have soaped Natures Garden and I the ones I had are good. I have some soap that is a year old and still has good scent left. In fact, I had forgotten about them and ordered elsewhere a few months back and everything I got accelerated. Then when I needed to restock some scents I realized they were NG and they all behaved wonderfully. My next order will be with them.

15. shawhee

shawhee Member

I like Natures Garden as well. I do not think they are a substandard company at all. I have several scents that I will only order from them.

16. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

BRV is a hands down best seller for me in EVERYTHING and I am not exagerating in the slightest.

Honey did ok initially, but now not so much.

Rosemary mint, vanilla mint, and apricot freesia did really well at my last show...

17. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

This is the second year that no matter how much I thought I had put back of OMH with Lil's OMH but with the Honey L`Octaine added, that I am making OMH still for Christmas. It, Sandalwood, my Drakkar, Lil's Herbal blend of orange, cinn and clove Rice Flower Shea, coconut Lime Verbena and Dragons Blood (even in lotion) are my best sellers.

I personally use Rice Flower Shea and it's why that bar is so percentage high in shea, but I also use it now as a roll on perfume.

My new favorite and will be in my catalog is Cranberry Marmalade. Vicki

18. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Yep I hands down love Rice Flower Shea, Sweet Autumn Sunrise, and Apple Jack and Peel.

19. Madfarmer

Madfarmer New Member

The one I seem to be sniffing most this week is Eau de Buck! Oh! Am I in the wron thread :crazy :crazy :rofl

Tom