YOUR 2009 CONTRACT

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Sondra, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Sondra

Sondra New Member

2009 Contract

After serious & cautious consideration . . . DGI Moderators and ADMIN
    decided:

Your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2009!

It was a very hard decision to make. So try not to screw it up!!!

OUR Wish for You in 2009

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

May the problems you had forget your home address!

In simple words . . . May 2009 be the best year of your life!!! with lots of doe kids!!

2. Terry

Terry Member

Happy New Year everyone!

3. Leo

Leo New Member

Happy New Year!
    Megan

4. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Thank You!! I sure could use a year like that :biggrin
    Happy New Year!!

5. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I had the nicest most peaceful New Years Eve! For once all the kids went down the street to another house to blow off hundreds of dollars worth of fireworks. So I won't be picking up bits and pieces of firework parts for the next several weeks, littered from the sky on my place :)

I think it's going to be a very exciting 2009!

6. Sondra

Sondra New Member

I had a wonderful NY EVE also with no fireworks We danced the night away.

7. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

Happy New Years ALL! Thank You Admin and Mods for allowing us such agreat place to share and vent about life and goats! May you all have DOES you want and BUCKS worth keeping (or selling). Bless 2009. Tammy

8. KingsCoGoatGuy

KingsCoGoatGuy New Member

Happy New Year everyone! We had a nice peaceful new year's eve.. Instead of having a large party we took it easy. ;) Have a great 2009 year everyone!

9. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Happy New Years to everybody and I hope everyone has a wonderful year. We stayed at home and in the far distance we could hear fireworks, but nothing that scared the goats or horses this year. It was a peaceful New Years Eve here also....at least until about 4:30 this morning when something got in my chickens and killed one of my largest and prettiest Black Australorps.

10. goatkid

goatkid New Member

Happy New Year! I wish all of you a great kidding and show season this year. We had a quiet New Year's Eve with just the two of us and the critters. I'm getting too old for the party scene. Today I spent sitting around watching TV and mending clothes when I wasn't out with the goats. Kathie

11. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Happy New Years! We spent the day with family and friends. It was a nice way to start the new year.
    Theresa

12. debrad636

debrad636 New Member

:biggrinThanks, and good luck to everyone!!

Deb
    Double Diamond D Ranch and Dairy

13. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Happy New Years y'all! I managed to stay awake until 11 this year :) & then spent New Years day shopping in Canton