Yogurt Drops?

Discussion in 'Cheese & Dairy' started by Leo, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Leo

Leo New Member

Hi,
    My sister wanted to make a gourmet dog biscuits with yogurt drops to use, but I told her that I could probably find someway to make them so she won't have to buy them. Anyway, I was thinking of making yogurt and possibly drying the yogurt in little dolops in the oven. Has anyone made them before? Tips?
    Thanks,
    Megan
    DH watched the little one so I could do a search and showed me how to do that thing("") to search for the yogurt drops, here's a recipe I've found so far, hopefully more to come. :D
    I have a recipe...

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Why not just use plain yogurt for mixing up the dog bisquits ?? seems like a lot of waste of time and energy to make something your gona smush up and put in a batter.

3. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

:yeahthat A lot of work for it to be mixed in. It would save you time and money.

Time = Money at my house

4. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

I also make my own yogurt. It is so easy and good.

If you need the recipe I will be happy to post it. I am sure there is a recipe here, probably more than one :lol

5. Leo

Leo New Member

I'll ask her about the recipe, why it needs to be yogurt drops instead of yogurt. I've look at the recipes but the yogurt drops are more like icing or used as icing for dog bones.

Thanks for the yogurt recipe though, I have one that I love, just haven't had time yet to see if it'll dry up like she wants.
    Thanks,
    Megan