Whoo Hoo! Sheep and Goat Medicine by Pugh is online

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by LMonty, Jan 18, 2009.

1. LMonty

LMonty New Member

2. Anita Martin

Anita Martin Senior Member

Is the entire book contents online? I could just find the book for sale...which I'd like to buy, but if I could read it online, that would even be better!
    Anita

3. Legend Hills

Legend Hills New Member

I could read it. The text is small but all the pages are there. And it looks like the entire books are there as I scrolled down to the end. :) Thank you for the links Laura.

4. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Thanks for the link! There is a little + sign at the top of the page and you can make the print bigger. It looked like the whole book was there.
    Theresa

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

GOOD info THANKS

6. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

Thnaks for the link. Definately had to add that to my favs. Tammy

7. Tricia

Tricia New Member

The kicker on Google Books is that some times you are allowed to view pages only a certain number of times before you get shut off and basically told to buy the book! I had used a book last year on veterinary reproductive ultrasonography and just wanted to check a number. I could no longer get to the goat and sheep section but could read about mares, cows, dogs, etc.! Frustrating. It is a great resource, but limited.

8. Daniel Babcock

Daniel Babcock Member

Thanks for the links. As I scrolled through I noticed that many pages are listed as "not a part of this book preview" for example p244-304 are not included. I was hopefull that I could access it all online, it appears now that I will still need to purchase a hard copy.

9. Kaye White

Kaye White Guest

:biggrin unless you take the time to pint off every page, then it will only be available for a short time. Went through this with Goat Medicine before I gave up and bought it. They're *bait* worked on me!

BUT when I was trying to decide which one to buy and had the opportunity to buy either one or the other...I opted for the Smith/Sherman Goat Medicine. I was a little put off by the references to sheep & goat, plus the GM went a little more indepth on some subjects.
    JMO,
    Kaye