Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who is using decoxx-m, if so why and if you are not using it, why not?

G

·
I've used Decox-M for several years now and will continue to do so. I love it - it works well and it's so easy to use.

Sara

·
Registered
62 Posts
I haven't used it before...I am assuming it is for cocci??
Is it easier than the Di-methox?? my kids act like I am killing them :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
I've been using it for a few years now and love how easy it is to use! I use it as a preventative measure and have never had a kid not take the bottle because it was in there.. :biggrin

·
Registered
514 Posts
I used it for years. I would say about 5 years. Last year I had to switch as it was not working. Was told that coccidia was like worms and they get resistant. All I know is that I switched and I now don't have a problem.
I stored what I wasn't using in the freezer.
I loved using it.. I must say and if it works for your babies.. that's what I would use.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I started using it and my kids are doing great. They wouldn't touch their bottles when I added the other Coccidia medications to them. I ordered a bag of Deccox-M and started adding it to their bottles and they nurse them just like normal.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We apparently had part of the notworking batch a yr or so ago...so we had planned to not use it...but the ease of use is SO tempting...

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm using it this year and I love how easy it is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts