Who here is using Decoxx-M

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Katarina, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Katarina

Katarina New Member

I was wondering who is using decoxx-m, if so why and if you are not using it, why not?

2. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

I've used Decox-M for several years now and will continue to do so. I love it - it works well and it's so easy to use.

Sara

3. Janelle

Janelle New Member

I haven't used it before...I am assuming it is for cocci??
    Is it easier than the Di-methox?? my kids act like I am killing them :)

4. Theresa

Theresa New Member

I am using it this year. It is easier for me.
    Theresa

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep much easier love the stuff. This will be my 3rd.

6. Melissa

Melissa New Member

I'm using it because I've got a lot left over from last year. to expensive to wast it. and it's easy.

-Melissa

7. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

I've been using it for a few years now and love how easy it is to use! I use it as a preventative measure and have never had a kid not take the bottle because it was in there.. :biggrin

8. Narrow Chance

Narrow Chance New Member

I used it for years. I would say about 5 years. Last year I had to switch as it was not working. Was told that coccidia was like worms and they get resistant. All I know is that I switched and I now don't have a problem.
    I stored what I wasn't using in the freezer.
    I loved using it.. I must say and if it works for your babies.. that's what I would use.

9. Sondra

Sondra New Member

There was a batch last year or the year before that was bad and didn't work so that is where doing your own fecals comes in handy.

10. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

Use it here,too! Just before the kids were 20 days old I did fecals to just see...only found 1-2 eggs on the whole slides. Still working here.
    Kaye

11. Rebecca

Rebecca New Member

I started using it and my kids are doing great. They wouldn't touch their bottles when I added the other Coccidia medications to them. I ordered a bag of Deccox-M and started adding it to their bottles and they nurse them just like normal.

12. Katarina

Katarina New Member

We apparently had part of the notworking batch a yr or so ago...so we had planned to not use it...but the ease of use is SO tempting...

13. Bethany

Bethany New Member

I'm using it this year and I love how easy it is!

14. Harmony Goats

Harmony Goats New Member

I didn't know there was a bad batch. I was wondering why the kids last year didn't grow out that well.

15. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Believe it was year before last that some got a bad batch if I remember correctly mine was ok but Vicki's or Ric's wasn't.

16. Qvrfullmidwife

Qvrfullmidwife New Member

yes, it wasnt last yr but the yr before I think.