Where do you guys get...

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Bethany, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Your Deccox-M? I'm gonna be ordering some soon, and didn't know where to find the best price. Thanks!!

2. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

Jeffer's is still the cheapest place to order it, that I've found.
    Kaye

3. Sondra

Sondra New Member

hope they have some in now.

4. If you find someone who actually has it back in stock..let us know..I tried everywhere about a month ago and came up empty handed.
    susie, mo ozarks

5. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Really? Everybody is out of it? Yikes, so what do I do? :/

6. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Member

I just got mine from Jeffers a few weeks ago. Cheapest, even with the shipping.

Tracy

7. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

How long do you think the Decoxx-M keeps in the freezer. I have some in there that I know has been there 2 seasons.

8. Rebecca

Rebecca New Member

I bought my bag of Deccox-M at Jeffers about a month ago. I gave $37.75 + shipping. I have a coupon code that I found on-line when I bought my bag that will save you $5.00 if you place a minimum $45.00 order. I just checked the code on jeffers website and it is still valid at checkout just enter the code EP0202ZZ96 in the promotion code box. The current price for Deccox-M was $39.95 on their website www.jefferslivestock.com

Rebecca

9. Bethany

Bethany New Member

I called Jeffers and they said they had some in, so I placed an order yesterday. Wish I would have waited though so I could have used that coupon code, oh well. Thanks anyway Rebecca.

10. Bethany

Bethany New Member

So the dosage is 1 tsp. per kid once daily? Am I correct? And also, at what age do you start them on it?