Where do you get your Lovespell?

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Kalne, Aug 4, 2008.

  1. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    I just soaped the last of mine. I got it last year from RA so I need to find a new source. I checked Susan's site and she's sold out. Now where can I go that I don't have to spend an arm and a leg for it?
     
  2. SherrieC

    SherrieC Active Member

    1,466
    0
    36
    Shoot, I've gotten it from RA but probably won't again, because of their CS and Susan's I like Better.
     

  3. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    Well.....I've emailed Susan to see if/when she'll be getting more. I figure I have enough soap to last 6-8 weeks. Although I'll probably run out before my next batch is complete cured.

    A lot of people ask, "What's everyone's favorite." And I oblige and tell them LS so they buy it. I'm going to start saying something else! :LOL
     
  4. Sheryl

    Sheryl New Member

    778
    0
    0
    This inquiring mind would like to know also. I have some Love Spell that I have already used, and it came from RA, and I was wondering where or to get more that smelled so good. So fess up soap makers where's the best place to get it :biggrin

    Sheryl
     
  5. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    Has anyone tried any FOs from Nu-Scents? The price is certainly right. I've emailed them to see if they know how they work in CP soap making.
     
  6. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    okay.....it's the-common-scents.com Thanks! SO have you used theirs? Is it as good as RAs? Price looks good. :)
     
  7. Ravens Haven

    Ravens Haven New Member

    642
    0
    0
    I don't know if it is as good as RA but it sure is lovely.

    Autumn
     
  8. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    Thanks! If I don't hear back from Susan within a couple days I'll order there.
     
  9. I hate Lovespell so much I stopped carrying it. BUT lovespell-lovers liked the one I used, from Candle Science.
    Becky
     
  10. SherrieC

    SherrieC Active Member

    1,466
    0
    36
    Becky you and me both, I'm allergic to the darn stuff, but I am stuck with it for now cause it's so popular
     
  11. BlissBerry

    BlissBerry Guest

    I love Love Spell and it is one of my best sellers. I wear it everyday... it is my signature scent. :)

    However, the one from Candle Science is terrible (sorry Becky!) and really not much like the original so I don't recommend that one. There are several good ones out there - RA, Susan, etc.

    Sara
     
  12. no offense taken. I am no expert as I have not yet smelled one I liked.
    Becky
     
  13. SherrieC

    SherrieC Active Member

    1,466
    0
    36
    I see a lot of people everyweek and 95% of the people love it love it love it. We must fall in the other 5% : )
     
  14. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    Count me in that 5% too. I don't get the appeal.
     
  15. BlissBerry

    BlissBerry Guest

    To those of you who dislike Love Spell... have any of you actually smelled the real Victoria Secret Love Spell? I'm guessing no and the reason you don't like it much is because the version you are smelling isn't a good dupe.

    Just like Pink Sugar. Most people use Pink Sugar dupes that are nothing like the real thing. Try the perfume and you'll see it's nothing like the cheap smelling, cotton candyish FO most use in soap and lotion!

    Sara
     
  16. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    No.....I can't bring myself to walk into a VS store. LOL Actually, I only get to a mall about once a year, around xmas. But I have heard from other soapers that RAs is a very good copy so I take their word for it.
     
  17. Sheryl

    Sheryl New Member

    778
    0
    0
    I thought RA was out of business. Am I misinformed???

    Sheryl
     
  18. Kalne

    Kalne New Member

    2,421
    0
    0
    Hmmm, last I heard they had changed their ordering to where you had to order larger amounts to buy from them. But now I just tried their site and got sent somewhere else so I don't know. The stuff I have of theirs I bought last year. I have several of theirs I'll have to find a new source for. :/
     
  19. NubianSoaps.com

    NubianSoaps.com New Member

    16,497
    4
    0
    They sold out, the new company yes you do have to order 10 pounds??? at a time, and the prices are more than RA always was, but I am also hearing their fragrances are better. Vicki