Where do you get your Lovespell?

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Kalne, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Kalne

Kalne New Member

I just soaped the last of mine. I got it last year from RA so I need to find a new source. I checked Susan's site and she's sold out. Now where can I go that I don't have to spend an arm and a leg for it?

2. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Shoot, I've gotten it from RA but probably won't again, because of their CS and Susan's I like Better.

3. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Well.....I've emailed Susan to see if/when she'll be getting more. I figure I have enough soap to last 6-8 weeks. Although I'll probably run out before my next batch is complete cured.

A lot of people ask, "What's everyone's favorite." And I oblige and tell them LS so they buy it. I'm going to start saying something else! :LOL

4. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

This inquiring mind would like to know also. I have some Love Spell that I have already used, and it came from RA, and I was wondering where or to get more that smelled so good. So fess up soap makers where's the best place to get it :biggrin

Sheryl

5. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Has anyone tried any FOs from Nu-Scents? The price is certainly right. I've emailed them to see if they know how they work in CP soap making.

6. Kalne

Kalne New Member

okay.....it's the-common-scents.com Thanks! SO have you used theirs? Is it as good as RAs? Price looks good. :)

7. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

I don't know if it is as good as RA but it sure is lovely.

Autumn

8. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Thanks! If I don't hear back from Susan within a couple days I'll order there.

9. I hate Lovespell so much I stopped carrying it. BUT lovespell-lovers liked the one I used, from Candle Science.
    Becky

10. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Becky you and me both, I'm allergic to the darn stuff, but I am stuck with it for now cause it's so popular

11. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

I love Love Spell and it is one of my best sellers. I wear it everyday... it is my signature scent. :)

However, the one from Candle Science is terrible (sorry Becky!) and really not much like the original so I don't recommend that one. There are several good ones out there - RA, Susan, etc.

Sara

12. no offense taken. I am no expert as I have not yet smelled one I liked.
    Becky

13. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

I see a lot of people everyweek and 95% of the people love it love it love it. We must fall in the other 5% : )

14. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Count me in that 5% too. I don't get the appeal.

15. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

To those of you who dislike Love Spell... have any of you actually smelled the real Victoria Secret Love Spell? I'm guessing no and the reason you don't like it much is because the version you are smelling isn't a good dupe.

Just like Pink Sugar. Most people use Pink Sugar dupes that are nothing like the real thing. Try the perfume and you'll see it's nothing like the cheap smelling, cotton candyish FO most use in soap and lotion!

Sara

16. Kalne

Kalne New Member

No.....I can't bring myself to walk into a VS store. LOL Actually, I only get to a mall about once a year, around xmas. But I have heard from other soapers that RAs is a very good copy so I take their word for it.

17. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

I thought RA was out of business. Am I misinformed???

Sheryl

18. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Hmmm, last I heard they had changed their ordering to where you had to order larger amounts to buy from them. But now I just tried their site and got sent somewhere else so I don't know. The stuff I have of theirs I bought last year. I have several of theirs I'll have to find a new source for. :/

19. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

They sold out, the new company yes you do have to order 10 pounds??? at a time, and the prices are more than RA always was, but I am also hearing their fragrances are better. Vicki