I have two does that I will be breeding this fall. I want to keep them in milk as long as possible because my son depends on the milk. I am freezing milk so I will have it when they are not milking. I do not want kids to come before March because of the harsh Februarys we have been having here. I was wondering how far apart should I breed them? I am planning on breeding one in November so the kid (s) will come in March. Should I go ahead and breed my other doe in December, or waite until January? Thanks for all your help!!!