What used to be ?

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by whimmididdle, Nov 16, 2007.

1. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

On our old board, we kept a couple of sticky's at the top that said something like "goat emergency".... and I think it had maybe a personal hookup with Vicki, and maybe another one or two. Does anyone know if that has been discontinued ? or am I just missing it somewhere else.

Thanks Whim

2. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

The problem with a goat emergency sticky is that folks used the sticky to post their problems when it was supposed to be used as a guideline for writing an emergency post...Temp, age, breed etc...with some contact info for a few of us if you get into a bind. You can google or whitepages.com any of us and find our phone numbers :) We can add anything anyone wants to the forum though. Vicki

3. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Vicki I think it would be a good idea to have that sticky abt temp age breed location but lock it so peopl can' t post to it.

4. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Lock it good and tight, sticky it way up top and you should be fine. ;)

5. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

I didn't know....I don't ever remember clicking on it, so I wasn't sure how it was used.......I guess if you still wanted to do it, you could post it and then lock it........I don't know.....I could see how something like that would probably get on my nerves after a while.

6. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

We need a thingy that just sticks it's tonge out at people to. Them 2 always beating me to the button.

7. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Shoot Whim....sondra and kaite...just ignore them :) Besides they just work for me! KIDDING!!!! They step in and answer these things because I am not allowed to touch anything until I ask :)

OK, so now all you mods who want your phone numbers listed in this emergency post, PM them to me :) LOLLOLOLOLOLOL! Vicki

8. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

I'll let all you mods. thank me for this later :laughcry

9. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Oh, you can touch all you want! I just am not promising if I can fix what you do. ;)

Y'all just be the ornery one, If you want my phone number look it up. :D

10. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Is this what you mean? --> :p or :derr

11. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

I was really looking for that thing that your little sister might do after running to her parents and telling on you about something. think you know what I mean, don't ya......kinda like a blubbering billy goat.

12. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Oh, there is no way to copy that look! :D Well, maybe a camera.