What style bottle?

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Ravens Haven, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Hi all,

Well it is official I am getting ready for the first time ever to make liquid soap, I feel confident and it is time to try. I need to know what style bottle best fits the liquid soap. I carry lotion in 4 oz. cobalt blue cosmo oval bottles so I plan to use a cobalt blue bottle but I don't know which would work best a bullet style or a boston round? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
    Autumn :/

2. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

Ohhhh, liquid soap! The thing I HATE to make the most! :twisted

It's a good thing I love the end product or I wouldn't bother with all the hassle.

Good luck. :)

Sara

3. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

I would go with the boston round or bell style bottles if I were you.. the bullets tip over too easy for liquid soap if you have a pump..
    Barbara

4. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Where is a good Liquid soap tutorial? or advise for a complete liquid soap nubie? I love my shampoo bars, but bottled shampoo is more sellable.

5. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Also think about shipping if you do that. Bullets don't stand in flat rate boxes like the squat bottles do. I do all my packaging of products, even the original size of how I cut my MM so they fit into flat rate boxes. vicki

6. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Hi SherrieC,

Talk to Barbara on here, I am using her liquid soap advice.
    Autumn