What on earth do I do

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Keeperofmany, Jun 11, 2008.

1. pokyone42

pokyone42 New Member

[email protected] you all!

Every time that we think we have the goat barn and pens EXACTLY the way we want it.....we end up needing to change them for one reason or another! :) My sweet, and VERY tolerant, goat-adoring husband (thankful for that. lol) just sighs deeply... and THEN says..."Well, we need to make the goats happy, because if THEY are happy, then WE are happy!" ;)

One GOOD, and I think permanent thing we did this year, however, is design and build 3 special kidding pens, that convert back into a large stall within about 30 seconds! Surprisingly, THAT worked VERY well for us this year! And... the BEST part is.... We planned it fairly well, built it all pretty cheaply, and it actually WORKED EXACTLY the way we hoped it would! YIPPEE! :)!!!!! (Usually, we plan a little bit, then build, and then swear alot, and re-do stuff all of the time. But this worked AWESOME! A nice change of pace for us! :)

2. Belle

Belle New Member

I know exactly what you mean. It seems like we always need more pens or to change the ones we already have.

3. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Yep me too. That's why I liked these panels & gates so well- they interlock & can be changed & set up in minutes by one person. They're feeder panels are awesome too!

http://www.northeastgatemfg.com/

4. Rose

Rose New Member

5. Belle

Belle New Member

Thank you both for the suggestions!

I really like the idea of the little squiggly things, do they work well or do they break easily?

6. Legend Hills

Legend Hills New Member

Thanks from me too.... for the links. :)

Kim

7. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Hey I like the squiggly's wouldn't think they would break looks like they are heavy gage also

8. Rose

Rose New Member

I had them delivered last week. Haven't actually used them yet. :?

9. leslieh

leslieh New Member

Thanks for posting the links.

Leslie