thought i was seeing some progress on my 9 mo. buckling but i think it was only wishful thinking. someone mentioned that nub.'s mature later, am i just crazy thinking he should be getting busy by now?? i think i am about to toss him in the freezer! if i do, i think i'll try just going boer, and use all the babies for meat this next year. i really don't need any more dairy girls now anyhow, so maybe a freezer of meat would be best. i have access to one, but i really did want to breed this nub.! when i bought him i had no intentions of using him to breed my ladies but after i got to looking at his mother, etc., was happy i had him, but now, not so much! i am trying to be patient, but just how long should i wait? i don't want to wait much more for 2 of the ladies, i want to stagger the breedings. what is the latest any of you would wait to see if this fella is worth it?