Vanilla had

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Oregonian Chick, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Oregonian Chick

Oregonian Chick New Member

Well out of my Lucky*Star's BT Vanilla Sky X Ober-D'Rainbow MEZ Toyland we have a solid black buckling and a blk and tan doeling w/star on poll and some spotting on her armpit/stomach/chest area plus her foot.

Very easy delivery (much easier than the last one). I went out to milk Brandy and Vanilla was presenting a bubble (I didn't even think she was in labor earlier this morning). WIthin minutes we had the black buckling out and while waiting for number 2 I milked Brandy out and right when I got done Vanilla started pushing out number two (took less than a minute once number two presented for her to come out).

Momma is going great and so are babies (in the house of course). I am guessing they are both in the 7lb range. And I was even home for the delivery! (I am working 2pm-6pm today)

Justine

2. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Congrads on the new babies!! Glad everything went so well and that you were home when she kidded.

3. pettigrewfarms

pettigrewfarms New Member

congratulation on the new baby's

4. Karen Bailey

Karen Bailey New Member

Now that's the kind of kidding scenario I like to read about! Congrats!!!!

5. haeema

haeema New Member

I'm glad all went well. My first doe kidding didn't look that big. I had her in the shed room that's attached to my house and we heard her yelling. Went running out there and she had just pushed out this sweet little buckling (Michael). Something about the first one!

6. wheytogosaanens

wheytogosaanens New Member

Ultra-efficient doe! Gotta love it. Congratulations!

7. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Congratulations!!!

8. Keeperofmany

Keeperofmany New Member

I just love hearing stories of easy kiddings and everything going just right. Glad they are all doing fine. :D

Wendy