Upland Soap Factory - UPDATE

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by MF-Alpines, Oct 12, 2010.

1. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

Has anyone ordered from them? I placed an order on 9/27 and I have not heard anything yet. The order acknowledgement said it would take 7 - 10 days before they ship which is fine. I called yesterday to check on the progress and to see if they had an estimated ship date, but I got their machine. I left a message, but I have not received a call back.

2. tmfinley

tmfinley Member

Re: Upland Soap Factory

I have a couple of Upland molds. I ordered when they were moving this winter so I knew it was going take a log time to get them. I know this doesn't fit your situation but I LOVE the molds!

3. Kalne

Kalne New Member

I think this is their busiest time of year too.....people wanting molds to get soap made for Christmas. I LOVE their molds!

4. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

Thanks, guys. It's good to know that they make great molds. I try calling again.

5. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

I just don't know what to do. No one will call me back. I have no idea whether I will be getting my molds or not. I've called once or twice per week and also filled out their contact form -- no response.

6. VickiLynne

VickiLynne New Member

Bummer! The usually put a notice up on the website if they are going to be gone for a while. I need to order too. But now I am hesitant. I did leave a message for Kelsei's Creations but have not heard from either. What is one to do?

Vicki in NC

7. hsmomof4

hsmomof4 New Member

From The Dish:

8. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

Thanks, Stacey.

9. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

MY MOLDS ARE COMING!!!! Received an e-mail last night. YES!

10. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Wonderful! I was beginning to worry they would never get back on their feet. I have plans to order more of their molds early next year. Good to know they're back in business. :)

11. adillenal

adillenal New Member

This is great news since I have an order pending.

12. adillenal

adillenal New Member

My molds have also been shipped. Oh boy. My Christmas present is on it's way.

13. adillenal

adillenal New Member

Received my upland molds today via FedX while I was at a show. They are perfect. I am a happy soaper.

14. Kalne

Kalne New Member

15. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Take a photo of them filled and show us! Love seeing molds.

16. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

Mine is a slab mold with the celtic knot design. Making a new batch for it today. Can't wait!

17. adillenal

adillenal New Member

I first have to figure out my new formula size since the molds hold a different amount than my current molds. They are 8 inches longer. According to the forula for figuring mold capacity I need 84 oz of oils so when I get that through soapcalc and a few other things done I will head for the soap kitchen. With camera in hand.

18. linbee

linbee New Member

Cindy, will you post a picture of yours? I love that celtic knot design.

19. MF-Alpines

MF-Alpines New Member

Yes - if I can figure out how to resize the pictures. I'll be unmolding tomorrow so I'll have pics of it without soap, filled, and the unmolded soap. I think the soap gelled - I'm not used to gel. I think it's because of the wooden frame that holds the mold. The silicone is wobbly so the frame is a must. I'm used to the silicone molds I got from WSP. Much stiffer and no frame.