This is the doe that is still alive after the dog attack, other info is in the "If a doe was aborting" topic. Well she made it thru the night, I woke up twice last night and gave her more water, ibuprofen and offered her hay and alfalfa pellets which she refused. I am trying to keep her covered as she was shivering all yesterday and of course we are having freezing temps..need to sew some buttons or something on her blanket to keep it on her. We do have a heat lamp going for her which makes me nervous but I will be going down at least once an hour to give her water and offer food. This morning was a bit more hopeful, she was standing and holding her head up on her own when I went down. Drank about 20 ml of warm water, ate about 1/8th cup of alfalfa pellets and a good big bite of hay. Also a 1/4 of a fig newton which had the ibuprofen hidden in it. I'm thinking I should give her some probiotic or yogurt soon to counteract the Nuflor. Which one would be better and should I give it to her today or wait.