Upcoming FREE marketing seminars (or almost free)

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by ellie, Mar 30, 2008.

1. ellie

ellie New Member

# 1 April 12th * RiverSide AlpacaFest, 4200 E Washington St, East Peoria, Illinois East Peoria Event Center (formerly The Oaks)

Although this is an alpaca event (and I will be using alpacas as examples (it all applies to your goats, too).

The really cool thing about this workshop is that it is FREE TO THE PUBLIC!!! You can just show up. I'm giving the same workshop at 9 am and again at 1PM! Hope to see some of you there!

# 2 April 26th, Langston Univerity Goat Field Day, Langston Oklahoma. I'm giving a talk in the morning session then a three hour workshop at 1PM. I don't know the exact fee to attend this one but it's minimal.

I mention the price because altho I'm doing lots more workshops all over the country, the rest have admission of$100 or more to attend!

If you've ever wanted some step by step direction for improving your marketing efforts, come joing us. We have fun, too!

Ellie

2. LMonty

LMonty New Member

ellie, I'd love to see one of them but wont be able to due to distance and prior plans.
    I want to thank you for the great marketing article that was put in 101. Some really good ideas I plan to use when I start a website. I appreciate your sharing those techniques a lot!

3. ellie

ellie New Member

You're welcome Monty, and for those who can't attend these, you can find lots more ideas that work in either of my marketing books!
    Ellie

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Thank you Ellie I am hoping beyond hopes to make it to OK

5. ellie

ellie New Member

Cool Sondra! Looking forward to finally getting to meet you!

Ellie

6. Heavenly Angels

Heavenly Angels New Member

Hi Ellie, Are you doing any seminars around Montana? Also when is the best time to call you I saw on your web site you do calls & how much for them I need some advice on my soap web site. Mary Lou

7. ellie

ellie New Member

Hi Mary Lou,

No workshops scheduled around Montana so far this year. Email me at winslowellie@yahoo.com and we'll see what you need and what I can help you with.

Ellie