Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting soap magnets for my truck from Sondra.
Does anyone think they have helped bring you business?
Also, how much text is too much to read?
I was thinking of:

Dixie-Soaps
Handcrafted goat milk soaps, lotions, and more
Evington VA
434-821-2713
www.dixiedoesalpines.com

Is that to much text? Should I add a photo or logo too?
Thanks!
Becky

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
you only have 12 x 24 in on reg sized mags and ask Vicki if she or John is getting any business.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Interesting idea. But my van is so beat up looking that I don't know if it would help me any. LOL

·
Registered
723 Posts
Kalne said:
Interesting idea. But my van is so beat up looking that I don't know if it would help me any. LOL
LOL! I used to have magnets for my van when I had my housecleaning business. That was when I lived in the burbs and my van could stay clean for longer than a day...now I live on a dirt road and that van is NEVER clean so magnets would not be a good thing!

Bethany

·
Registered
16,497 Posts
John has folks asking him who made his signs! Now I know I have gotten business off my sign on the back of my truck window.

Becky do what I did, have Sondra do it. She has a good eye for this, knows what is good, what colors work with what. When you use a professional use them.

If she still has the proofs of the ones she did of mine or Johns or my back window one, she can share them with you. I have had lots of milk customers with my "The other white milk" on my truck. Vicki

1 - 5 of 5 Posts