transporting goats?

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by FRW, Oct 3, 2008.

1. FRW

FRW New Member

Are there any professional haulers still out there to help pick up goats if needed? What about Ron is he still hauling?
    Floyd

2. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Yes, he still hauls. He hauls anything and everything all together in one trailer. (Separate pen compartments, but all inside one trailer)

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Check out Nubian Talk again Floyd there is another hauler also. Honestly the price of the haul equals the price of the animal in most instances.

Also setting up your purchases for this spring, perhaps put together a haul so that locally kids from our area are going to the area you are wanting and kids and animals you are wanting back to us. John did this for me and so did my daughter this past year. Vicki

4. LMonty

LMonty New Member

Floyd, Ron is still running. My girlfriend is buying 3 lovely does from the NW and shipping them to me because she is planning to move to the neighborhood once her little farm in NC gets sold. Ron is doing the transport. Yep, it's expensive! Figure right around a grand from Oregon to NW AR for 3 does. Anyway he has a yahoo group you can find at [email protected]. We also have a Hauling Help thread sticky at the top of this forum and if you post your need in there it might help.
    HTH
    Laura