Too cute!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Agape Oaks, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Our 1st kids have arrived & of course they're just too cute....is there anything cuter then a Nigerian baby :)? The little doe was a little wobbly & it was cold so that 1st night she slept in the house next to my son's bed. I checked them in the middle of the night & he was asleep with his hand in the tub & she was asleep with her head on his hand....would have been a great picture but I couldn't risk the wrath of a tired 13 yr old boy :)
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg100/txeyedoc/2-19-08charmXcherokee.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. Terry

Terry Member

Awwww, how cute.
    Terry

3. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Oh they are so sweeeeet : )

4. Kalne

Kalne New Member

Awwww....they are adorable!

5. BlueHeronFarm

BlueHeronFarm New Member

The fluff just kills me. They are fabulous.

6. goatmom

goatmom New Member

OH how precious -congrats. Isn't it amazing how those kids melt a young boys heart??

7. Good Goats

Good Goats New Member

8. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Very cute Pam ya just gota love em:)

9. goatkid

goatkid New Member

They're really cute.
    Kathie

10. what adoreable... ITTY BITY babies, you have. They don't even look *real*.. more like little stuffies... thanks for sharing.
    susie, mo ozarks

11. Madeleine M.

Madeleine M. New Member

Whose kids are they? Shine on?

12. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Hi Madeline
    These are Charm & Cherokee......so very similar in breeding to your Latte X Cherokee. Cherokee definitely puts his stamp on his kids- they all look like him (& his dad Gay-Mor RA Kingwood). Oreo, Shine, & Sparkler are all due in the next day or 2 as well.

13. Truly

Truly New Member

They are cuties.

I love seeing pictures. Thanx for posting them.

14. Madeleine M.

Madeleine M. New Member

Hi, Pam,

I really like Charm's babies. If Latte has a doe, I'm going to give her to Henry. If she has 2 does, I'll get to keep one.

We would both be happy with babies as pretty as Charm's.

Let us know when Oreo and Sparkler kid.

15. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Hi Madeliene
    Charm does have nice kids doesn't she? Andrew is keeping this little doe. Oreo is a huge improvement over Charm as I think Latte is too, so I can't wait to see their kids!

OK....off to do prego girl check again :)

16. KUrby

KUrby Guest

oh those are too cute!!!
    k

17. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

whooooooo! 4 more :). Oreo , Andrew's 1st freshener, who was Jr Grand at the AGS nationals in 2006 just had quads. She went from dinner wiht no sign of labor, to an hour later, starting to have them (making no sound at all!) to having all 4 within 30 minutes. 3 bucks & 1 doe, all healthy strong kids

18. Karen Bailey

Karen Bailey New Member

That little doe in the picture looks just like a little plush child's toy, especially one my eldest son had we called "Lambie Pie" ! Youngest son (16 already!) has always helped with my Nubian kids. He really liked the Nigerian baby, said it was the cutest kid he's seen! I guess he doesn't think Nubian kids are small & cute enough anymore.

19. Agape Oaks

Agape Oaks Guest

Here's a new picture...with the new quads in there too. I know some people dislike wattles, but i think the ones with wattles are just way too cute :)
    [​IMG]