Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my 1st freshening 2 year old Nigerian, decided to keep me up all night long and do NOTHING until 1:00 pm this afternoon with twin bucklings, all went well, Thank heavens.

Then this evening around 9:45 pm my 1st freshening Lamancha doe decided to just drop them out of the blue she presented us with two DOES...

and I have another one in the kidding pen, no ligaments, uddered up, now let's see if she keeps me up all nite guessing or just gets it on with it...

so far this year 4 bucks, 4 does...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Re: The kids keep coming!!!

kewl... i hope you get some sleep

pictures... we want pictures

·
Registered
256 Posts

Congrats.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts

Congratulations, if she makes you stay up, I hope she rewards you with doelings. Kathie

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well we have had 7 kids in two days, the last doe kidded this morning about 8ish, she gave me TRIPLETS (my first ever triplets) 2B/1D. So all in all we have had 4 B/3 D...

one more this week and 2 next week.

Autumn

G

·

:biggrin Was wondering when I got up this morning how things were going over there. Looks like other than you being an ole sleepy head now, that things are OK.

CONGRATULATIONS, Whim

·
Registered
178 Posts

Congratulations!!! Sounds like you need some sleep now.

Ginger

·
Registered
344 Posts
They sure are cute and snuggly. :biggrin

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
baby lamancha's are so cute!

·
Registered
180 Posts
you almost can't tell where one ends and another begins! they remind me of little kittens, before they even have their eyes open. so adorable!

-Melissa

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More babies on the way, my last Nigerian is in labor, I will keep all posted. Then no more until 3/8 a small but well deserved break.

Autumn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts