Thank You Sara!! PIC

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by stacy adams, Apr 30, 2008.

1. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Today is the first day that I've gotten some sleep :) it was a long, crazy trip wrought with rain, snow, blizzards and the Langfus family. :rofl

It was so enjoyable to meet you and your husband, what a NICE couple!! And your goats.. well I could just stare at them all day.. and you know, she has more bucks than I do does in my barn :crazy

Alas, we couldn't stay all day, due to the blizzard and the HWY being shut down, sort of put us getting there later than we had planned, or I would have..!

The trip back was full of fun events. We stopped in KS to drop off a couple of kids and spend the night in a motel - yep, with the goats.. don't ask me how that went :nooo They are now clamoring for a bed down at the barn.. :rofl

[​IMG]

The one on the very left is Lonesome-Doe Tater Twister, the black buckling is, or will be, Blissberry FM Monte Python, and the doe to the right is, or will be, Blissberry An Illicit Affair.

2. Shykid Acres

Shykid Acres Guest

How beautiful! I love them. Thanks for the pic! :)

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I had heard from a tiny bird you had an eventful trip to Minnesota :) 80 degrees in Texas to Blizzard :) Your new goats look wonderful, congrats! And a black buck!!!!! Vicki

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

WOO very very nice!! you lucky person you!!

5. Truly

Truly New Member

They are beautiful. Congratulations. :woohoo

6. Good Goats

Good Goats New Member

They are so beautiful! Congrats!

7. LMonty

LMonty New Member

8. MayLOC

MayLOC New Member

ALL VERY NICE. I like the black buckling and his head; like the solid ears also!

9. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Congrats on such beautiful babies.

Autumn

10. goatkid

goatkid New Member

Cute babies. I love the black buckling. Congratulations. Kathie

11. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

You are so very welcome Stacy! Scott and I enjoyed our visit with you and only wish you could have stayed longer. Dang blizzard. :)

Enjoy your kids!

Sara

12. eliya

eliya New Member

Beautiful kids! I LOOOOOOOOOVE the black one in the middle. Reminds me of one of my doelings this year. I love that coloring and yours has such BEAUTIFUL ears. Gotta love those Nubie ears!!! :D

13. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Guest

Yes, thank you Sara for the beautiful kids :D And thank you Stacy for transporting them for us, it was so nice to meet you. Sorry mine were the loudest :lol

[​IMG]
    The tall Brown and white doe is, Blissberry Freestyle Asia, And the sweet little brown one is Blissberry Show Me Haute Couture.

Christy

14. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

What a wonderful rump on that belted kid! Vicki

15. Sondra

Sondra New Member

WOW I am jealous! Congratulations Cristy and Stacy maybe one day I will get one

16. eliya

eliya New Member

Again, BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to have to get over to see Sara's goats. They look VERY nice! I might be tempted to get one to use in my Mini program.

Sara, do you get to any of the WI shows? Like the Northern Wisconsin State fair in Chippewa Falls, WI? I'm there sometimes and I'd love to meet you if you are there!

17. Shykid Acres

Shykid Acres Guest

I love the face on the taller one. Very pretty.

18. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Your welcome Christy, it was nice to meet you too! Yes it was a memorable trip, and not one we'll be doing again anytime soon.. lol..
    Yep, that black buckling, maybe should have named him Playboy, or ChipN'Dale or.. he really is a looker and just one of those kids that ooozes personality. Love him! :)

19. KUrby

KUrby Guest

You both got beautiful babies, congrats! Glad you made it home safely too.
    Karen