Tech Master Complete

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by nitrors4, Oct 29, 2008.

1. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

I have yet to get my worthless TSC to order me Tech Master. If anyone knows of a store carrying some within a 100 miles of 77357 please let me know.

I did find this place that says they will make a custom mineral for you, so I have sent them an email to see if they will make a mix like Tech Master. If they say yes I will report back.

They have this stuff currently. http://www.swlm.com/warner.htm Funny if you read the bottom they say not to give to sheep and goats because of the copper. Funny how little people know about goats.

2. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Get in touch with Bluebonnet (or the new owner) and see where they have distributors.

3. Haglerfarm

Haglerfarm New Member

Our TSC has never had Bluebonnet feeds. Must be a regional thing?
    Les

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep it is regional and our TSC in Lake Worth is ordering them in again.

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

UM there is some over there N. of Houston can't remember right off who it was.

6. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

Ummmm......Thanks I think. I will just start looking all over Houston. :rofl

7. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

8. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

I have been there and done that. Most places on the list near me don't carry the minerals. In addition, that list is not complete.

I am just reaching out to the board to see if anyone knows where I can get some now. I am tired of trying to get these idiots to order some. God I hate TSC!

9. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I got mine from gal who is in Tomball. If you are going to make the run there, ask on here first if anyone wants some, I could use one more bag for spring.

Love that he has the level of the copper chealtes in it. I wonder what he would charge per 50 for this mineral minus the animal fat and plus kelp? Troy we could go into the mineral business also :rofl Vicki

10. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

I have been trying to find a decent mineral that I can get at my feed store. I purchased a bag of Cargill Right Now Onyx. As I recall someone else on this board was using it. Just can't remember who.

11. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

Okay guy said he will make it like tech master. Email below. I asked him what he is going to change.

-----------
    Troy:

We can make the mineral with most of the components. Price FOB San Angelo TX is $1210.00 per ton. The analysis of the guaranteed components is the same.

Here are our ingredients.

Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium phosphosate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Magnesium oxide, Potassium chloride, Dried Molasses, Yeast Culture, Kelp Meal, Manganous oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Iron sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Rice hulls, Choline Chlo¬ride, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex, Zinc Amino acid complex, Manganese amino acid complex, Copper amino acid complex, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine dihydriodide, d-Biotin, Ascorbic acid, Mineral oil, Molasses, and Artificial flavors.

12. Sondra

Sondra New Member

It was Laughter 77 that lives in Tomball and got the minerals somewhere around there for Vicki last

13. NubianSoaps.com

We don't want the iron nor the mineral oil. Vicki

14. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

Well here is what he said he did not have. He will of course remove anything we don't want. How bad does the below being removed hurt the mineral?

--------

Did not have the potassium sulfate, Magnesium Amino Acid complex, Lecithin, Soybean oil or potassium amino acid complex.

15. Rambar Ranch

Rambar Ranch New Member

The TSC in La Grange near where I live always has it in stock. I'm not sure how far a drive to La Grange would be for you but they do have it.

Ray

16. NubianSoaps.com

Almost 3 hours Ray :) We used to have a major April show there, two days, 3 rings each day and a huge big Saturday potluck. Back in the olden days :) Vicki

17. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

I think I found some and it is only about 45 min drive. Not too bad. :biggrin

Thanks!

18. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

How long does 1 bag of minerals last for how many goats?

We have one dealer list for Mississippi and it on the other end of the state for me. We do have a TSC store within an hour drive but I have never asked about ordering minerals. I figured they would want be to buy the whole minimal amount that they could order. Something like 25-40 bags ...that would be my luck! not going to happen.
    What is the price of Tech Master anyway?

Amanda Lee

19. Sondra

Sondra New Member

$40 + I think now but they have to order in at least 6 bags at a time. if you have more goat people in your area then get them on this mineral too.

20. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

Thanks Sondar, I just read the price in the Bluebonnet going OOB thread.

I may try this with my horses. I use DAC (Direct Action Compay) with them now and love it but I don't think they have a goat formula.

But I will ask. DAC is super pricey but I only use 1 to 2 oz daily per head of horse. I us the Orange Superior and it runs $100 for 50lbs. I use that with my show horses and bred mares and growing foals.