Sweet Almond Oil

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by NubianSoaps.com, Dec 27, 2008.

1. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I got a really good price on Sweet Almond Oil....it came today, labeled as Almond Essential Oil. Anyone ever seen this before? Vicki

2. Narrow Chance

Narrow Chance New Member

Saw them both before.. didn't know they were the same thing.
    By chance would you tell where you got a good price? I need more.. and was about to order.

3. NubianSoaps.com

It wasn't a good price, I was buying my tea tree oil from a gal on ebay who has very good EO's (mine from Lillian was stollen out of the boxes at UPS, they initially said the bottles broke, but with nothing smelling like tea tree, not even the intact peanuts inside, we knew they were lying...they are replacing my money but I needed tea tree like NOW!) she had some almond oil that I needed a little bit of, so I got it, it came labeled almond essential oil (which there is no such thing as). I haven't gotten an email back from her. I get mine from columbus foods, a pound for what she charges for 4 ounces :) Vicki

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Vicki I did a search on the net and lots of them say either sweet almond or bitter almond essential oil

5. NubianSoaps.com

Thanks Sondra, I had just never heard of it, and honestly I had never stuck my nose in my sweet almond oil from columbus foods to note what it smelled like.

On the PM, I will send it to you this week. vicki