Suppliers for sea salt and powdered GM

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Patty13637, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

I was wondering who everyone is using ? Also I am looking for little plastic milk type jugs to put milk bath in . I know I have seen them but do not remember were.

Thanks , Patty

2. Bilrite Farms

Bilrite Farms Guest

Patty, I don't know if you are looking for special sea salt but you can usually buy it very inexpensively at local grocery stores and box stores (Target etc) and don't have to pay shipping.

Trisha

3. shawhee

shawhee Member

I dont know if your interested in only plastic or just the "milk" theme, but I found 4 oz and some other sizes of cardboard milk carton containers that I thought were just too cute on ebay. Search milk dairy carton.

Shawna

4. Whitney

Whitney Member

5. Linda Carney

Linda Carney New Member

Whitney -- thanks for sharing!! herbalcom.com is such a wonderful site! I was looking for a better deal on clays and herbs, I think this is it! I don't know but I like the price on citric acid even without comparing. I know that some sites charge lots for citric acid -- from when I bought to do mozarella cheese. Thanks again! --Linda

6. Whitney

Whitney Member

You're welcome! I've ordered from them several times over the past few years and always been very pleased. Shipping is fast. They have a flat s&h fee no matter how much you order so I try to do a big order 1-2 times a year for all my herbs and such.