Soap molds

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by ChristinaF., Jan 14, 2009.

1. ChristinaF.

ChristinaF. Guest

So, I've been looking at all kinds of different soap molds. Up till now I've just one of those little cardboard things that canned foods are stacked on it stores lined with plastic. Not fun to cut. :/

Well, which ones have all you veterans liked the best? I think it would be wise for me to hear from you all before I spend lots of $$$!

Christina

2. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Have you looked at the mold sticky? That would be a good place to start. I would buy a stock mold from on of these companies, so as you soap more and more you can just get more molds, and everything is exactly the same even as you add professional cutters etc....

What size bars are you cutting...or wanting? Vicki

3. ChristinaF.

ChristinaF. Guest

I've been looking at the sticky and that's part of the problem...there is SO much too choose from. :D So, I thought it might help to see what others favorites are.

Good thought about picking one of the stock one and adding on so everything matches. Thank you.

I like the idea of making the pvc pipe oval ones. My hubby could do that for me.

I think I'm most interested in making normal shaped 6 oz. bars as far as purchased molds go.

Christina