Soap Forum?

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Little Moon, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Little Moon

Little Moon New Member

OK gang - can any of you reccomend a good soap forum. I googled it and there are several, but which ones do you like?

Anne

2. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

Ummmm, this one.

I honestly have not found another soap forum that is as knowledgeable and kind as ours.

Sara

3. Little Moon

Little Moon New Member

Thank you Sara. Knowledgeable is nice and kind is very nice. Just kind of curious.

Anne

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

I agree there are other forums but none really wanting to share and they hate newbies.

5. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Guest

I agree too! I tried other soap fourms but felt like they were hard to keep up with.

Christy

6. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I still read over at soapdishforum.com and I still look at photos of soap in the gallery (steal ideas) and read the archives. Vicki

7. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

For GM soap (the REAL kind not that stuff with powder in it!) this is the place to be. Aside from here I like craftserver. Good co-ops, and while some people drive me nuts there, it's nicer than the soapdish. they have a gallery too. I'm a member of the soapdish, but I can't remember the last time I went there. I'm a member of the whisk too, but it so SLOW there these days! They are fairly picky about who joins and stays there and I have to say thier gallery is AMAZING to see some cool soap!

8. Kalne

Kalne New Member

I still visit the dish from time to time but I sure wish they were as nice as the folks here. Like Vicki, I go to look at the pics and see what they're doing. Lots of members and lots of info. But tread lightly as a newbie!

9. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep me too I love to look at their pictures