Registration question - please

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by LynninTX, Jun 3, 2008.

1. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

Walk me through how I do this please. For whatever reason I have trouble *hearing* the people at ADGA even with my phone turned up.

I bought a PB LM bucking in June 06

He was tatooed.
    I was given an ADGA Registration Application filled out for him... so I just needed to send it in. But I had not done it. :down

OK seller signed in 3 places...

certify truth & accuracy
    seller
    person submitting application

So what do I need to do to register this buck?

Fill in the info on purchaser as me.... send it in with fee? Will it then be registered to me or do I need to do something else?

I also have one on a doe.... but it looks different... This one looks like it was printed off line... has *drop down* boxes on it.

I want to take care of this asap... ahem... he has a deposit on him and is to be picked up this Th/Fr

Thank you so much!

:blush2 This is my first time finally registering/transfering an animal... I have quite a few to do this summer... but it is new and I am LOST!

2. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Just make sure every box is filled out. Put in your information as the buyer, send in appropriate fee for registering the buck and the transfer fee. You can go on the ADGA website and do an application on kids and print them off, so that is what you have for the doeling. The application on the buck is probably just filled out by hand, right??

3. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

nope reversed.. the bucks is the print out...

ok great.... everything is filled out except transfer on & my info.

So I send in registration and transfer together and then after I get the paperwork back on him I do a transfer to the buyer?

4. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Exactly, get the paperwork back and then you sign and date the transfer to the buyer. You will get the paperwork back with an error report if the breeder forgot to fill in any sections, so make sure they are all filled out, go line by line. Vicki

5. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Would it slow things down if I send 2-3 things at once? I do not want to slow things down for my buyer, but want to also get the doe registered and transfered and my other buck transfered he is registered already...

6. LynninTX

LynninTX New Member

And I keep copies of everything I send in... jic right?

7. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

JIC!!! :)

8. Jennie

Jennie New Member

I sent in a big pile of does I had put of getting reg. It didn't seem to slow it down at all. I've been very pleased with how fast they have gotten things back to me. I do make copies of everyting. Also make sure the correct box for ears is marked. I missed that on one of my lamanchas. I was able to fix it via email thankfully.

9. Halo-M Nubians

Halo-M Nubians New Member

Unless you need to have had that buck in your name for some reason..kids you had by him. Why don't you just fill the transfer part with the buyers info and they can send it in and pay fee??