Registration Paperwork

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Beverrlly, Oct 2, 2008.

  1. Beverrlly

    Beverrlly New Member

    I'm going through all my registration paperwork finally getting this year's kids on the path to registration. I do all my registering with ADGA but I have some goats where I only have the AGS application for registration. Can I just submit the AGS application to ADGA or do I have to get the goat registered under AGS (which we are not members) and THEN transfer to ADGA?? Or do I have to fill out an ADGA application and transfer the info from the AGS application. So confusing!
  2. Sondra

    Sondra New Member

    UM I am not totally sure but believe you will have to dual register the dam's and bucks with ADGA and then reg the kids.

  3. New Member

    Always call the ADGA office, they are super nice. Make sure and write down the name of the person who gave you the information also. I don't believe ADGA takes the applications from AGS only transfers registered AGS goats, and the application makes them registered after it is sent in to AGS. Also I am sure AGS has fees like ADGA does for non members, certainly wouldn't be worth joining AGS just to register a goat and then transfer it to ADGA. Vicki