Dairy Goat Info Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it take for the registration papers to come in for registered goats? One person said that the ADGA is slow, and it's been almost 6 months, and she still hasn't gotten her papers. Is this normal? She said that she would sell the goat, but the papers wouldn't be ready, but would send them in the mail when they arrive. Is this a scam? Or is the ADGA actually slow this year?

·
Super Moderator
125 Posts
no. It should not be a scam. Because ADGA is slow this year. so I’m pretty sure she is being truthful with u. sometimes u have to wait a very long time. There is always a possibility tht it could be a scam but I really don’t think so. But don’t take me for word..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no. It should not be a scam. Because ADGA is slow this year. so I’m pretty sure she is being truthful with u. sometimes u have to wait a very long time. There is always a possibility tht it could be a scam but I really don’t think so. But don’t take me for word..
We went ahead and got the doeling from her. She was very kind, and the doeling was healthy!
This is what she looks like:

Grass Terrestrial animal Grassland Dog breed Field

Smile Dog breed Gesture Fawn Carnivore

1 - 4 of 4 Posts