Quints?

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by cmharris6002, Dec 29, 2007.

1. wheytogosaanens

wheytogosaanens New Member

So sorry Christy. I hope you can take comfort from the fact that she died from something totally beyond your control and that you don't need to totally panic that you missed something or that you need to anticipate a bunch of train wrecks with your other does.

Hope the rest of kidding season goes much better for you.

Camille

2. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Guest

Yes, it is good to know. And also she didn't suffer long. She was very valuable to us for so many reasons. This is such painful a loss for us. Thanks for the hugs and kind words.

Christy

3. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Ah Christy am so sorry not much else one can say to help you. You did what you could for her. Huggs go out to you.

5. hallelujahdairy

hallelujahdairy Guest

So sorry to hear about your loss. :(

6. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

What terrible news. There certainly was nothing you could have done better! Take care. Vicki

7. KUrby

KUrby Guest

awh Christy, I am soooo very sorry to hear of your loss. Nubian and human hugs and kisses coming your way from Texas. :down
    Karen

8. So sorry Christy:(.
    I hadn't checked the forum since Monday and came here hoping for good news about your doe :(.
    Hugs,
    Becky

9. Josie

Josie New Member

Very sorry to read this... I feel terrible that you had to go through this with your doe. heartbreaking!

Hugs,
    Josie

10. OH NO! I'm so, so sorry... I know how much losing her hurts (I still get teary whenever one of Charlie's twins -she was my favorite doe that I lost in Oct- does something that reminds me of their mother... again, so sorry for your loss.
    susie, mo ozarks

11. goatmom

goatmom New Member

Christy - I'm so very sorry you lost her.
    Hugs,

Ginger

12. Feral Nature

Feral Nature Active Member

I am so sorry about your doe and kids. What a strange thing to have happened.
    May that be all the bad luck you have this kidding season.

13. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

Christy I'm sorry you lost your doe.

14. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Hugs. I didn't know goats could do that. I am so sorry for your loss. We love our goaties so much. It's hard. Lots of hugs.

Sheryl

15. Whitney

Whitney Member

I'm very sorry to read this.