Questions, Questions, and more questions.....

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Katarina, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Same here....LILLIAN is the way to go for EOs.......

2. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Thank you! Short, sweet and simple. :D

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Katie if you are going to spend that kind of money per ounce than come up here, we can go to Coldspring and buy from Tracy....daystarsupplies.com she has some I wouldn't mind using and if we buy more we pay less. Plus they are in front of you to sniff. And shoot I think my scents ar excellent, I pay $10 for 16 ounce for my Pink sugar and I will put it up against anyones. Paying more doesn't mean anything. Paying 2 or 3 times more because it's how you started isn't helping. Once you have your line dupe your scents and buy in bulk, or purchase larger amonts and get those numbers down. There are only a few mills out there, most are rebuying, repackaging and reselling to you for 3 times that price. They are not making all their scents.

Note all the scents out of stock when the change came to RA....note how many times nobody can get you a really popular dupe at BBW...because it's sold out at IFT. Don't play in that sandbox. Vicki

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Do as Vicki says because what your making you don't need much of anything. right now.

5. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

This may be a stupid question but how does one go about duping their own scents?
    Thanks
    Autumn

6. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Vicki, where do you purchase your Pink Sugar if you don't mind sharing, the best one I have found so far is from Save on Scents, I have tried two others and no one likes them as much as the one from SOS..

7. dblvon

dblvon New Member

Vicki,
    I live in Houston, and if we could go on a Saturday, I would be willing to buy also in coldsprings.

8. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

I get mine mostly from Susan, and when I order I buy 10 pounds. A really good trick is to purchase full bottles instead of just 16 ounces in the bottle, as long as the flash point is good it can then ship in flate rate, nearing 10 pounds for the $8.95 instead of 8 pounds for the $8.95...and the more you buy from her or Lil the less you pay. Vicki

9. dblvon

dblvon New Member

If you buy full bottles, what is the shelf life?

10. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

Use it up within a year or store in soap.

Sara

11. While we are on the Question of sites to buy from has anybody ever tried EO's or FO's from nuscents? We buy our special oils in bulk frm them and some herbs and clay but not sure about their EO's and FO's.