Pulsators, Lids...HELP!

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Halo-M Nubians, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. Halo-M Nubians

    Halo-M Nubians New Member

    Okay, so I've been using an old surge lid and pulsator and I want to upgrade-Now I know I can get and interpulse and an adaptor and us it on my surge lid..but I also have a new lid I got with a new bucket last year...it looks like this-

    How does that work and can I get a pulsator that would work with that and my motor???
    I have NO milk machine Savy...
  2. NubianSoaps.com

    NubianSoaps.com New Member

    I have a surge lid with the adaptor and the interpulse pulsator. You will have to ask Paul Hamby or Mike at partsdepartmentonline.com what you will need for that lid. Vicki

  3. That lid is what they call a cow to can lid. You place it on top of a cream can and then one hose runs to the pump and the other to the unit. You have to have a pulsator on the pump then...or use a Nu Pulse claw with it. Basically, all that lid is, a vaccum seal for the can.

    You can buy just a electric pulsator and attach it to the pump system frame. That way you can use that lid. But, no matter what you do you will never be able to attach a pulsator to the lid itself.

    Ken in MO