Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

Psorisis help

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  cmharris6002 
#1 ·
Need a soap which am thinking reg OMH might be the best
also need something to just apply what abt plain shea?
Anyone have any suggestions? this is a speacial order.

#8 ·
for my psoriasis people I offer 6 choices, tea tree, peppermint, calendula, calendula and borage, bare soap, oh and Jewelweed. the Calendula and Borage is really helping a lot of customers I've seen the red blotches get less irratated. course youll have to grow the calendula and borage in your garden and gather the blooms for infusion.

#12 ·
Sondra, there is a place of 281 the north side of Mineral Wells, The herb lady. She has a huge green house and sells all kinds of herbs. I have bought both calendula (pot marigold) and borage plants from her. I'm not very good a growing calendual it is an annual and by the time I plant the seeds and all this wonderful costal pops up in the flower bed well....it's hard to weed out when the new seedlings are coming up. But...calendula is wonderful on the skin, very healing for wind burn (I have taken a tea bath in it) and psorisis (I have it bad on my elbows) it is called Boudreau Farm Herbs. She also talks on one of the local Mineral Wells/Weatherford am talk shows. I can't remember what station. All about herbs. She knows more than anyone I have ever met. She is really something. Her name of course is JoAnn Boudreau.

Sheryl

#13 ·
OH yes Sheryl I love JoAnne I forgot abt her we were out there a couple years ago. Need to go back.thanks for reminding me.

#14 ·
I love going to her place. My dh hates it when I want to go there. I can spend more money there, but she grows such wonderful stuff and she knows soooooo much about her herbs (all herbs for that matter) And I can talk to her all day long.

Sheryl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.