Pringles can are the nifty!

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by Amanda Lee, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

I had gotten 3 - 1oz samples of diffrent scents and wanted to try them out before buying larger amounts.

So I made a 5lb batch of soap and divided it up 3 ways. I then add the FO's to each 1/3 and then poured that into pringles cans.

Each can will hold about 28 -30 oz of soap. I just am so excited to be making round soap! I thought I would share an easy way to use the 1 oz samples.

Amanda Lee

2. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

So...(stupid question) do you just unravel the pringle can from the soap to remove it or can you re-use the pringle can? I assume you just unravel it...but what do I know??? :blush2

Michelle

3. winestonefarm

winestonefarm New Member

I used one last week and lined it with freezer paper, it slid out and i can reuse the can

jodi

4. cybercat

cybercat New Member

:handclap :hi

Welcome to the Pringles fan club. :welcome

I will only use them for soap, no muss no fuss. I do not line mine and you do not even have to wrap them to keep them warm to gel. So we eat more pringels :laughcry oh well, at least the dog loves them too.

I find the round soap works better also as it fits the hand better. I also have had no waste with round soap as I stick the sliver onto a new round and use it up. Much easier than the bar soap.

5. Amanda Lee

Amanda Lee Member

Oh! thank you so very much! I lined mine with freezer paper so I can re-use the cans. I love to eat pringles.
    How long did you wait before un-molding the cans?