Preparation H/ hemarroid ointment

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by homeacremom, Feb 28, 2008.

1. homeacremom

homeacremom New Member

This stuff works wonders on swollen vulva! I can't believe how much it helped my doe who kidded out last night w/ twins. One of them was a huge buckling plus my arm in and out a few times. Ouch! Seems to feel good to her within a few seconds.
    Thanks Sondra. :D

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Re: Preparation H/ hemmroid ointment

:biggrin actually someone here told me abt it last year.

3. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Member

I try to remember to use it, but it's usually frozen solid when I need it! :)

Tracy

4. homeacremom

homeacremom New Member

:biggrin My, if our goats could, they'd all be wearing DGI logos as thanks for happy lives.

5. I keep a tube in my jacket pocket all during kidding season...just incase someone looks like they would enjoy a little dab or two.. after the first couple of times or "DON'T do that, dont' put your finger there... what is that stuff...get away from my rear!!" the girls seem to figure out it's "mama's magic cream" that makes their "pooties" as my kids always called it.. feel better. Now when I'm out wrestling a new mom, one of the old pros will come up, turn her rear end towards me, look over her shoulder with a "hey, do you mind sharing that?" look. You can almost see a smile on their face as that cooling cream hits the spot!.
    susie, mo ozarks

6. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

:rofl That was me, Sondra. I'm always coming up with ways to "sooth the savage beast" and some of those kiddings really look savage!!
    It also works really well on girth sores of horses. Any type of skin puffyness.....hhhmmm, wonder if it would work for these bags under my eyes lately?!! :sigh
    Kaye

7. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Hey Kaye, you may be on to something there :crazy

8. Karen Bailey

Karen Bailey New Member

I've heard it helps heal cold sores, but I've never tried it... :rofl

9. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

:shocked :ugh NOT EVEN, with where my tube has been. gag.
    Kaye

10. Sondra

Sondra New Member

yep thought it was you Kaye but couldn't remember for sure. Yes PH is supposed to help with even wrinkles so just may get my own tube :)

11. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Sondra, you are in charge of this research, let us know how it works :lol

12. Sondra

Sondra New Member

then call you and Theresa in to be the judge :)

13. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Will do :biggrin