Possible for BRV not to discolor? *Picture added*

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by DostThouHaveMilk, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I ordered some BRV from Nature's Garden. The review said that a their CP soaper noted that it does not accelerate and does not discolor. Is it possible for a BRV to not discolor? I don't want to waste my colorant if it is just going to turn dark on me.
    Anyone use a BRV that doesn't discolor?
    Thanks!

2. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

Re: Possible for BRV not to discolor?

I have used two BRV's that did not discolor, one of them was from S. Anderson of prairie fragrances.. Yes to your question.
    Barbara

3. Kalne

Kalne New Member

I've used Susan's too and haven't noticed discoloration.

4. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

Lil's BRV does not discolor either.

5. Re: Possible for BRV not to discolor?

Wonderful! Thanks! If no one else had come across one that did not discolor I wasn't going to risk it, but if there are BRV that don't discolor, it is certainly worth it. :D
    I wanted to order some of Lil's but I waited too long and the co-op thing was over.

6. Re: Possible for BRV not to discolor?

Here's hoping it doesn't discolor...lol.
    I don't think it will though;
    [​IMG]

7. CARBO

CARBO New Member

where did you get your soap molds?

8. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

Those are just the Martha Molds from K-Mart. They are actually utensil/drawer organizers. However, they are no longer available.

Sara

9. Yup, what she said. I have a whopping six of those and so can only soap three batches at a time (I make a smaller bar than most people).
    Some are pretty warped by now through misuse and overuse. So, I'll probably go for a kelsei (sp?) mold this year as well.