PAVL Address update

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Linda Carney, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Linda Carney

Linda Carney New Member

Pan American Vet Labs
    166 Brushy Creek Trail
    Hutto, Texas 78634
    800 856-9655

I sent my colostrum samples to the address on Goatkeeping 101, on Steck Street and got them back at the post office 10 days later. Wish that I had taken two samples from each of the does as insurance, and just kept one in the freezer until I had the test results. Since the test is best on the very first squirts of colostrum, it really made me sick to lose my opportunity to colostrum test my does for CAE.

When I called, the man told me that he had opened his own office and is not far away from the Steck Street office and would have gone to pick up any samples but that the other office refused to forward my package. The postal employee was surprised that the box was returned since it was sent priority, and should have been forwarded. Oh well!

Sondra, when you have time update the address in the Goatkeeping 101 section. It will make it easier for others trying to do the test.

Linda

2. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Man. Now Linda that sounds like my kinda luck. I never noticed that address was wrong. Are the other addresses up to date?

3. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

Thanks again Linda :0 Vicki

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Ok it is changed Sorry abt that

5. Linda Carney

Linda Carney New Member

I am learning many things by experience. I did call the lab and ask about shipping it to them but did not double check the address and that is something that we should all do! I even googled the Pan Am Lab and it just did not register that there was an address discrepancy. How could anyone know that there had been changes at the Lab?!!

Thanks for making the change to update the info!
    Linda

6. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

The last time I sent anything to the Steck Avenue address was in 2002. So they've had the Brushy Creek address for a while.

7. NubianSoaps.com

NubianSoaps.com New Member

It just got moved from one forum change to another forum change. I don't go to goatkeeping 101 for the lab address it's on my invoice I send in :) So yep, check the addys as you use them the first time and get back to us if they are incorrect or change. Vicki