Oh crap

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Ravens Haven, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Hi all,

I know I have seen this discussed so I want to know your thoughts NEVER in a million years would I have thought this. I have a yearling doe she seems kinda small 90lbs, I never seen her in heat last year, and her teats are EXTRA SMALL like my pinky finger nail small and half at that, so I did a vaginal on her yesterday and could only get my gloved pinky finger in to right before the second knuckle, I am thinking this is BAD but I can't get rid of her it was my daughter's Birthday present from her best friend, oh what do I do and do you all think the same I am thinking?

Autumn

2. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

:yes
    :yeahthat

Think you need to get somebody who has examined one before though before drawing to many conclusions.

Whim

3. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

Yeah, I think I am going to take her to the vet tomorrow, I hope he knows what he is looking for but it is better to know then just guess in my opinion.

Autumn

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

shoot I would have to take one in also as I don't or haven't ever seen it/felt it

5. Katarina

Katarina New Member

and I would be thinking ahead as to how to broach it with your dd and what you are going to do...

LeeAnne