Dairy Goat Info Forums banner

Nubian goats skin/fur issues

877 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Sage&Clover Farm 
#1 ·
My name is Tina and I've got five Nubian dairy goats, for does one buck. I noticed a few weeks ago that one of them started getting skin flakiness and now they're all getting skin flakiness like dandruff and like an odd undercoat like fluff. I've looked at them to see what I can see and I can't see anything and I haven't noticed them rubbing on fences or anything. I wormed them but it's been several months ago because I bred them and they're getting close to due. I just recently, about a two weeks ago, started giving them boss, they get grain, I Leave lose minerals out on a daily basis, I throw in about two flakes of alfalfa and three or four flakes roughly of wheat. What else could this be? We don't have any vets in this area that do goats or livestock, we're pretty much on our own. Please help! View attachment 2275 View attachment 2276 View attachment 2277

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.