New

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by guiness, Jan 5, 2009.

1. guiness

guiness New Member

Good morning to all, I am new to the forum as well as to goat razing. I have read the your posting for about two months and I have to admit they are very good and informative. I apologize beforehand for asking a lot of questions, I am new to all of this and want to do it right from the start. Our plans are to raise a small herd of Nubians and La Manchas, we are in Southern California. Thank you.

2. Theresa

Theresa New Member

Welcome to the forum! Ask all the questions you need too. That is how we all learn.
    Theresa

3. 2Sticks

2Sticks New Member

Welcome guiness :hi

Glad to have you on board!

Tamera

4. guiness

guiness New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome.

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Hi and welcome! Lots of very good info here. Hope you enjoy and visit with us often

6. Caprine Beings

Caprine Beings New Member

Welcome to DGI! Don't be afraid to ask questions. I remember one of my college professors told me the only foolish question is the one not asked. DGI Goatkeeping 101 is awesome, has lots of info. Enjoy the world of Goats! Tammy

7. ChristinaF.

ChristinaF. Guest

Welcome!  You will learn tons! :D

Christina

8. guiness

guiness New Member

Thanks again :biggrin

9. Nancy

Nancy New Member

10. Terry

Terry Member

Hello and welcome

11. mamatomany

mamatomany New Member

My goodness - we are growing so razpidly! Welcome to the wonderful world of goats. DGI is addictive - as my husband recently mentioned Hunny you spend a lot of time with those goat folks:) I always say have fun and get a sturdy notebook!

12. nitrors4

nitrors4 Guest

Welcome to the forum. You can learn so much here!!!

13. Belle

Belle New Member

14. guiness

guiness New Member

WOW you all sound like a good bunch of folks. I am truly looking forward to learning everything I can to raise a healthy heard. Thanks

15. goatkid

goatkid New Member

Welcome. I had to ask alot of questions when I first started raising goats. I didn't have a computer then, so spent alot of time on the phone or bringing kids to my friend's place. It's always good to have a goat mentor in addition to this forum because nothing beats hands on assistance when learning to do things such as delivering kids, injections and disbudding. Kathie

16. Welcome to Dairy Goat Info! I'm Amy. I raise Nubians and Pygmy goats in Indiana. :D

17. shawhee

shawhee Member

Hello and Welcome!