New Web-Site

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by stacy adams, Dec 4, 2007.

1. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Would you please check out my new web-site and tell me what you think? Is everything too far to the left? (as it looks on my pc) and I'll apologize in advance for how awful the pics look ! :sigh Some of them were 'quickie" shots.. still trying to teach the DH.. :biggrin
    Thanks!

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Well your as bad as I am !! could we have the web address please???

3. Feral Nature

Feral Nature New Member

click on the globe-looking thing to the left under the avatar area...now I will go look at the site...:D

4. Feral Nature

Feral Nature New Member

The site looks very nice to me. It looks very slightly to the left but it looks intentionally so, not like it is wacky. I like the wording of your main page, but my dial up is so slow right now, that I had trouble downloading the pics...just my problem I assume. Nice site overall from what I could see :D

5. Sondra

Sondra New Member

DUH brain dead once again
    Very nice website Stacy but your right it is off to the left a bit.

6. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Good Grief! I was halfway into town when I realized that I didn't put in a link.. I am such a blond.. :blush2

Zenubi.com

7. MRFBarbara

MRFBarbara Guest

Stacy, your web site is very nice, and it loads fast... It is lined up fine to me..

8. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Well, it's just going to have to stay to the left for a while (forever?) as I can't get it to move. I wouldn't mind it in the middle, just when I open it up it looks very leftish to me. :sigh Hey, not too bad for a blond! :rofl

9. Feral Nature

Feral Nature New Member

Well, I put some Clairol Natural Instincts Hazelnut #20 on my hair so my blonde is gone...feel smarter already :rofl

10. Cotton Eyed Does

Cotton Eyed Does New Member

Site looks good to me. :biggrin

Diane you and I just can't leave our hair alone can we? :rofl I put a rinse on mine yesterday that said Medium Brown.... my oldest daughter came in the house and said MAMA what are you doing to your hair... it is black.. I said it is not.. it hasn't been but 10 minutes. I went to the mirror and looked and it was pitch black. I ran to the sink and started washing it out. It is brown.. a darker brown that I wanted, but if I had left it for 40 minutes like they said GEESH ... I would have looked umm very gothic today. :/ :lol Should have just put the purple back on it! Oh well.. there's always next week. :p

11. goatmom

goatmom New Member

Stacy -it loads super fast with dsl -looks fine in Firefox also -Good job on your site - I don't think the lefty is too noticeable -especially when there is content on the page - check your Jr does tab -it says Juniors Does. :) That's a cute pic on the home page!! are you in front of them with bottles?

12. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

I will get that tab fixed pronto! thanks.. and no, I'm not in front of the little buggers, we go on fun walks and they like to be in the front unless something scares them, then they crowd around me.. makes it kinda hard to walk! but we have a good time :goat

13. Ashley

Ashley New Member

I like the site. I did notice you have a typo, Saasa winn Jammer instead of Saada. Would love to see pictures of the younger ones :D

14. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Thank's Ashley! I'll be working on the young ones pictures this weekend.