NEW place for clippers/repair/sharpening

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Sondra, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Hey guys I got my clippers um 4 yrs ago maybe they are the battery operated wahl which I like very much for touch ups , taking to the shows etc has an ajustable blade. Well anyway at the time I got mine at a local shaver shop after I came home from Nationals in Nashville and cheaper too.
    OK so needed new blades and also old shapened.
    New blades were $20 and shapening of old ones $5 and took them one day to sharpen my old blades
    so PLEASE check them out and if you have problems I can run down and talk to them personally for you. They are very very nice. Been in business for years and years. Have lister/premier/ wahl /oster etc.

www.clipperoutlet.com

800-816-2126

Fort Worth Shaver and Appliance
    1900 Montgomery St
    Fort Worth, TX 76107

2. KJFarm

KJFarm Senior Member

Sondra,
    There's a guy in Bridgeport that can put a lot better sharp on clipper blades than Fort Worth Shaver, who I used for years. This guy knows how to sharpen blades and he's reasonable too. I don't bathe my goats before clipping them, and I can clip 20-25 adults before they start getting dull. He can advise you on what oil to use on the blades and a certain brand of mineral oil to keep the blades in, which cleans them and keeps them sharp. His shop is called Waggin Tails (he's a dog groomer). His number is 940/683-3859. This is a great local service, he does not have blades shipped in or out. I have never had anyone do blades as good as this man. He does some clipper repair also. His business is right across the highway from Bridgeport Feed, where I buy my feed, also a great place to shop!!
    Janie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.