Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by penelope, Mar 19, 2008.

1. penelope

penelope New Member

i'm new here obviously. thought i'd join another forum since four isn't enough. i have a serious goat and rabbit addiction. i might even have a dog addiction cause i have 5 now. (thanks michelle) anyway i have one nigerian wether(bottle baby), and i own another one that is not as of yet here. i'm also starting payments on another this friday and i have my eye on one that i hope i get. i have 8 rabbits, 6 of which are for breeding/selling for meat or pets. i also have a 6 cats, 4 children, and 1 husband. oh dear i forgot the chickens, 20 of those but i'm getting just a few more! there are a million other things i do but i'm getting tired just typing it all. anyway thanks for having me!

2. Truly

Truly New Member

:welcome

You've come to the right place.

3. Belle

Belle New Member

:hi Hello and Welcome :hi

4. Bella Star

Bella Star New Member

:hello Glad your here !!!!!!!!!! Post often :D

5. Terry

Terry New Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. Patty13637

Patty13637 New Member

7. Leo

Leo New Member

8. leslieh

leslieh New Member

9. Shykid Acres

Shykid Acres Guest

Glad you could join. Sounds like you've got quite the farm bug. :D Me too. 4 goats, more on the way, 25+ chickens coming. 5 Turkeys ordered. 2 dogs (pups really). And that is it for now. I used to have a horses, more goats, rabbits, cats, etc. Boarded a sheep for a friend once too. And last but definitely not least...I have a wonderful husband who has been great and understanding. I think he's a farmboy at heart. He loves these critters as much as I do I'm sure.

Again it is nice to hear from you. Welcome! :welcome

-Kim

10. Katarina

Katarina New Member

Welcome! We love addicts here!

11. Rence

Rence New Member

welcome! I'm new too :) Now all you need are guineas! :)

-Rence

12. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

:welcome and :hello addictions are good... :yes
    I have them too...13 goats and more to come. I am picking up 2 more next friday and still have 2 pregnant does. I have 112 chickens, 106 of them are chicks. 4 rabbits, one is pregnant, 2 pigs that are now in the freezer, 2 dogs and 1 puppy, 5 barn cats, and 5 children. And like you....also just 1 husband. hehe I would get more but they eat too much and have too much laundry....hehe :rofl :rofl so I'll stick with the goat, chicken, rabbit, dog, cat, and children addictions instead! Hope ya love it here, I do.
    Andi in OK

13. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

well, I can't say nothing to that, I actually created a business to support my habit! lol! welcome to the forum
    Sherrie

14. Dawn

Dawn New Member

:welcome!! I just joined yesterday and already love it! Oh COOL another okie! Were in Oklahoma are you? I live in Blanchard,OK.
    Welcome!!!!
    Emily