New here

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by farminnana, Jul 14, 2016.

1. farminnana

farminnana New Member

Hi everyone!!! I am new here and took a quick look and I see allot of old post, is this forum pretty active still? I found it looking for worming information for my goats! Also hoping to learn allot as I'm new to having goats!!!

2. lovinglife

lovinglife New Member

This is not the most active forum, there is a lot of good information here though if you do a search.

3. DGIAdmin

DGIAdmin Administrator

Welcome! Unfortunately we're not the most active forum but if you have questions post them and you should get answers.

4. Cashmere

Cashmere New Member

Hi I am new to this group Just wanted to say Hi

5. DGIAdmin

DGIAdmin Administrator

Welcome Cashmere! How many goats do you have?

6. Joymnfarm

Joymnfarm New Member

so where are the active forums?

7. DGIAdmin

DGIAdmin Administrator

We have a sister site that is very active. It's called TheGoatSpot.net but it's not specific to dairy goats although there is a section for it.

8. ksm041268

ksm041268 New Member

worming infor

What kind of goats do you have??? we have nigerian Dwarfs! I use any of the horse dewormers and put the past on cookies and feed it to them inbetween my vet comes out and gives them shots for deworming. I change up every 3 months so they dont adapt to the medications. I get my dewormer from tractor supply and I use the amt based on their weight!!! very easy! I do all my animals with the same my Llamas, goats, pig.