New Girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justsab, Sep 25, 2017.

1. justsab

justsab New Member

Pardon me for being such an intruder as I don't see any thread for an introduction. I am Sab and I am the latest addition to this wonderful community. I am honestly not good at doing this but feel free to leave me a question and I will answer them as truthful as I am. What is the difference between Off Topic and Chit Chat?

2. punchiepal

punchiepal Member

Welcome
    Some of these threads used to be closed until you had so many posts under your belt. ie off topic and chit chat.
    Dairy goat info was general goat info and help. Health was reference only, no posting. Rest are what they say- sales, soap, cheese, etc.

justsab likes this.

3. justsab

justsab New Member

My apology for updating some old post. Thanks for the heads-up.

4. punchiepal

punchiepal Member

Its just nice to see some posting going on. When the boards were purchased a while back from the original owner, the new owners opened everything up. Lol

5. justsab

justsab New Member

Pardon me, but what do you mean by this?

6. punchiepal

punchiepal Member

Goat posting was done on the "dairy goat info" portion of this forum unless it was a sale, cheese, soap, or garden. Health and wellness was locked and an info only area, wish it still was. Chit chat and rainbow bridge were hidden forums that members had to have a certain number of posts accrued before they showed on your list. Reason was troublemakers would troll and this created a secure area for long-term members.
    There is YEARS of valuable info that can be found via searching on these boards. Many veteran goat owners with good solid advice.

justsab likes this.
  7. justsab

justsab New Member

Thanks for always helping me sort some things about this forum. I highly appreciate it.