Need Nuflor Info.

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by whimmididdle, Feb 8, 2008.

1. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

Can someone give me the maker of this antibiotic. maybe too some short info........was trying to get some through my vet. He don't use it on the small animals that he works on.......he says he will get it for me, but needs better info. before he calls his distributors.
    If you don't mind....I would like to know about what should be approx. cost of ? cc's

Thanks , Whim

2. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

:biggrin Thanks....maybe I should get a scrip from vet and order it from this place.....whatcha think ?

3. Chaty

Chaty New Member

mine from the vet cost me $60 ...its pricey but worth it if you need it...I have it mainly for the cattle but do use it if need be for the goats.

4. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

It would definately be cheaper if you can get him to script it!
    Valley vet has a # he can call and get it prescribed for you.
    Then you just call Valley vet and give 'em your credit card # and they ship it straight to you.
    Don't know how he would feel about loosing the extra money he's going to loose by his mark-up.?

Uh... I also don't know how he's going to react to the dose we use instead of the cow dose. He may not want to Rx it as extra-lable.
    Kaye

5. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

:biggrin Many moons ago , I used to tech for him......we are still very good friends.

6. Kaye White

Kaye White New Member

:biggrin Major points in your court. ;) Then go for the script.
    Kaye