More baby's

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by whimmididdle, Mar 14, 2008.

1. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

Had these 2 doelings born up at Brother's house a couple days ago. This is the first all white ND that we have had born here.

[​IMG]

2. Terry

Terry New Member

How cute, congrats.

3. Yay! Girlies! Congrats Whim.

4. goatkid

goatkid New Member

They are cute. Congrats. Does the white one have blue eyes?

5. KUrby

KUrby New Member

Those goats are just so cute!
    K

6. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

No blue eye's in any of our ND's........'bout like hair color, Vicki has 'bout broke me from looking at goats that way. :bang

;) , Whim

7. Ravens Haven

Ravens Haven New Member

CONGRATS on those beautiful babies and mini-saanen to boot :) lol

8. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Ah they are darling Whim!!

9. lyceum

lyceum New Member

That white kid is just the cutest little thing ever. The only thing that could make it even cuter would be blue eyes.

Carisa

10. Truly

Truly New Member

Very cute Whim. And Does too. :woohoo

11. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

:woohoo They are beautiful! :D
    Andi in OK

12. Shykid Acres

Shykid Acres Guest

I just want to hug them. :D

My DH (I'm guessing DH stands for husband.) is hoping for a white buckling out of my Alpine, Solana. She was bred by an all-white Nigerian Buck. He's beautiful. I sold the buck and now I've come to learn that my DH really liked him and now would like another, but this time with blue eyes. I've put my order in to Solana. :lol We'll see. :rofl

If that white one of yours was a buckling I'd come and sneak him back home. LOL The brown one is awefully cute too. Congrats!

-Kim

13. whimmididdle

whimmididdle Guest

:biggrin Well OK Kim....here he is....bring a pocket full of money in about 4 more weeks, and come and get em.

He's about 2 weeks old now....his sire is the same as the 2 doelings above in this thread. This pic don't do him justice, as it was took right after he hit the ground. He is one more fine built little devil now...wished I had a place to keep him. No blue eyes though.

[​IMG]

14. Chaty

Chaty New Member

:woohoo :biggrin Got to love them cute babies...seems like you have been busy... :handclap :handclap