Monkey Farts figured out

Discussion in 'Soap Making' started by KUrby, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Sondra

Sondra New Member

:rofl :rofl :rofl

2. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Well my Monkey Farts came in and smelling out of the bottle it STINKS and not fart like just plain STINKS!! but I sure do like the smell of Havana real mens fragrance I think.

3. Sondra, where did you get yours?
    I soaped the Monkey Farts from Aromahaven...it didn't behave much better than the MF from Nature's Garden but it did mix in better in the end. Very different scents to both. I am fascinated to smell the MF from Lillian's coming in the Swap.
    Older sister Debbie doesn't like the Aromahaven as much as the Nature's Garden and I am inclined to agree with her. I just wish the Nature's Garden soaped more easily. :sigh

4. Sondra

Sondra New Member

got mine from Lillian now of course am just smelling it out of the bottle and it is putrid no fruity bannana or anything just stinks.

5. KUrby

KUrby Guest

After soaping the farts, it does not smell like my intial candy peach rings. Now it smells fruti. I do sense some banana's in it and not sure what else. But it is now somewhat fruti. You guys will see when the swap hits. HOw soon can we mail this out? LOL
    I have alot of farts curing in my kitchen :/
    K

6. BlissBerry

BlissBerry Guest

You can send the soap whenever it is ready.

Sara

7. BasicLiving

BasicLiving Guest

I'm not crazy about the smell of Monkey Farts - but I use it in my room fresheners and call them "Monkey Farts" and it sells like crazy - because of the novelty of the name. It doesn't smell bad to me - just very fruity in a not so complicated way.

Catchy names sell. I'm not sure how many repeat customers you get from things like "Monkey Farts" - but the novelty of a good name can get people to buy and usually they say "That's so funny! So-and-so will just LOVE this." At least that's been my experience.

Penny

8. kidsngarden

kidsngarden New Member

Last year my Chocolate Monkey Farts soap did well. I think it smells like bananas and bubblegum. When I added the cocoa powder and it looked like fudge people could swear they smelled chocolate and so chocolate monkey farts was born.

kids love the smell even without the fart name. I keep it around just for that...