Missing goat in Orange County, Indiana

Discussion in 'Dairy Goat Info' started by Whitney, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Whitney

Whitney New Member

We had a goat disappear Saturday from her pen. She is a brown Nubian with white splashes, 1 year old, heavy bred, wearing a collar. A reward is being offered for her safe return--no questions asked. If you hear of anyone finding a loose goat in this area or if you see a goat matching this description offered for sale please contact us. We can confirm identity via tattoo marks.

Thank you.

2. stacy adams

stacy adams New Member

Wow, I sure hope you find her! I've heard before of goats going missing and it freaks me out!

And Amy, I just have to ask.. my eyes must be going real bad, what is your avatar??

3. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Hope you find her that is so scary!!

4. Stacy, Its my goat Delilah. She's my baby.

5. SherrieC

SherrieC Active Member

I hope, you find her soon. That would be my worse nightmare. If someone did take her, do they know she's a valuble doe? Or just think they have a $35 dollar goat they're gonna take out and tie to a car for a joke? I hope you contacted the local HS and the Sherriff Just in case a prank is pulled, they'll know who to call.

6. pettigrewfarms

pettigrewfarms New Member

7. Sondra

Sondra New Member

Whitney a friend up there said this:

Dinky's Auction House and Big Red Barn. Dinky's goes on Friday nights and Big Red is Monday nights... IF she alerts them, they may keep an eye open. Did she think it just got loose, or possible stolen?