Milking Equipment for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Goat Town, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Goat Town

Goat Town Member

I have a small vacuum pump for sale. It's face mounted to a 1/3 hp motor. The whole pump is mounted to a metal plate equipped with wheels for easy mobility. The pump is oil lubricated. I don't know the brand of the pump but it is big enough to run a single bucket. There is also a glycerin filled vacuum gauge and a vacuum regulator. This pump was being used to milk a cow. In my opinion it could stand the addition of a small balance tank, a stall cock and an oil mist eliminating muffler. I can help a buyer obtain and set up these modifications.

I also have a used Delaval cow style lid, a used BRK pulsator (two air ports), a complete cow claw, shells and inflations. I have a new set of inflations and air lines, a replacement bowl for the claw and replacement parts for the claw. The existing claw will need a new milk line and new twin vacuum lines.

I have do not have a set price, rather my goal is to raise enough funds to purchase what I need to convert the cow milker to a two goat milker.